Chicken + Rapini Casserole
• 4 boneless chicken breasts (chopped into 1in pieces)
• 2 cups chopped broccolini
• 6-7 tbs pesto (see prev post for recipe)
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cup grated mozzarella & provolone cheeses (combined)
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup white wine
• 1/2 box spiral noodles
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta according to directions. Strain and pour into a foil baking pan. Add 1/2 of pesto and set aside.
In a large pan, heat oil on medium. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper, then place into the heated pan. Cook chicken til light brown, add the remaining pesto, wine and broccolini. Cover and cook until broccolini is sauteed.
Pour chicken and broccolini over pasta. Pour in parmesan cheese and mix evenly. Add the mozzarella/provolone on top of mix and bake for 20 min.